Forrestal Village Fitness is Getting a New Look
(November 1, 2017) Just announced today, Forrestal Village Fitness will be transitioning to a new Women’s Only Fitness Center on January 1, 2018. Although we’ve yet to choose a new name, the vision for this new center includes an unwavering focus on the needs of our members.
Here’s what you can expect to see as we make this change:
- The upper level will remain open and will be repurposed as the new Women’s Only Fitness Center. Amenities will include but are not limited to: group exercise classes, personal training, fitness equipment, Kid Care, Pilates and a women’s only locker room.
- The main and lower levels will be repurposed by the ownership group. The aquatics area and first-floor locker room will be leased out to a local swim school.
- The Aquatics Center and Karate School will no longer be available after January 1, 2018 in the Women’s Only Fitness Center.
What this means for current FVF members:
- Rest assured, the center will stay open during this time of transition. Your existing membership will continue through December 31, 2017, at which time your monthly membership dues to Forrestal Village Fitness Center will cease. The final billing date for monthly dues will be December 1, 2017.
- The Aquatics Center and Karate School will remain open through December 31, 2017 with their regularly scheduled classes and programs.
- Anyone who has purchased fee-based services should redeem them on or before December 31, 2017.
- Female members of Forrestal Village Fitness Center will be able to transition their membership to the new Women’s Only Fitness Center at a reduced fee from the current dues rate. A limited number of discounted Legacy Memberships will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Stop by Membership Services or contact firstname.lastname@example.org before Dec. 31, 2017, to seamlessly activate your new membership.
The new Women’s Only Fitness Center will have a soft opening in January, with a full opening in February 2018. For those members that transition their membership to the new Women’s Only Fitness Center, you can anticipate no disruption in your fitness needs.
Please feel free to contact Aaron Pankau (email@example.com) if you have any questions about your membership or would like more information on the new center.
It’s been a pleasure supporting you in your fitness goals and we wish you much health and success in 2018 and beyond!